The University of Saint Mary of the Lake, also known as Mundelein Seminary, is seeking donations of used vehicles to aid in the formation of seminarians.
Why Donate Your Used Vehicle?
The formation of seminarians is a vital aspect of our mission at the University of Saint Mary of the Lake. We are dedicated to preparing these future priests to serve their communities and the Church with compassion, integrity, and a deep understanding of their faith.
Your generous vehicle donation can assist us in various ways:
1. Transportation: Seminarians often need reliable transportation to serve local parishes, engage in community outreach, and participate in pastoral assignments.
2. Reduced Expenses: By donating your used vehicle, you can help us reduce the operational costs associated with maintaining our campus fleet.
3. Environmental Impact: Your contribution supports our commitment to sustainability by allowing us to minimize our carbon footprint.
How to Donate Your Vehicle
Donating your vehicle is a straightforward process:
1. Contact us: Reply to this email or call us at COO@usml.edu to express your interest in donating your vehicle.
2. Vehicle Evaluation: We will arrange for a convenient time to assess the condition of your vehicle and determine its suitability for mission use.
3. Paperwork: We will assist you with all the necessary paperwork, including the transfer of title and any tax-related documents.
4. Pickup or Drop-off: Depending on your location and preference, we can arrange to pick up your vehicle or provide instructions for drop-off.
5. Tax Benefits As a nonprofit organization that uses your donated vehicle, your donation may be tax-deductible and based on our mission use you will receive highest donation value compared to other charities that sell your vehicle. We will provide you with the documentation needed to claim this deduction. Always consult your tax advisor for more information.
Make a Meaningful Contribution Today
Your used vehicle can play a crucial role in the spiritual and intellectual development of future priests, who will go on to serve their communities and spread the message of love, hope, and faith.
Please consider joining us in this noble endeavor. Your generosity will leave a lasting impact on the lives of seminarians and the communities they will serve.
If you have any questions or would like to initiate the donation process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at COO@usml.edu
Thank you for considering this opportunity to support the University of Saint Mary of the Lake and the formation of our seminarians.
Jim Heinen, Chief Operating Officer
University of Saint Mary of the Lake Mundelein Seminary