The Office of Academic Affairs has been a permanent part of the University of Saint Mary of the Lake / Mundelein Seminary since it resumed operations in 1921. The Academic Deans direct the educational programs of the seminary under its civil charter. In 2011, the function of the office was extended by the Chancellor to cover all academic programs of the University.
Student Consumer Information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Clery Act
- CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
- Accommodation Policy
- CARES Act Section 18004(a)(3) Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP Policy)
- Tuition and Other Financial Matters
- Return to Title IV Policy
- USML Financial Aid Information
- Policy on Student Complaints
- HEERF Quarterly reporting 09/30/2021
- Veterans Benefits
BNC online bookstore, please click on link: https://bncvirtual.com/usml
The Seminary and Graduate School provides the M.Div. program for priesthood candidates.
One of only a seven pontifical faculties in the United States and Canada, the Ecclesiastical Faculty grants S.T.B, S.T.L. and S.T.D. degrees in sacred theology.
The mission of the School of Parish Leadership and Evangelization (SPLE) is to provide in English and in Spanish a thorough formation in pastoral leadership for men and women preparing for service in the life of the church.
One of the nation’s great research libraries specializing in theology, canon law, and patristics. Home of the University Museum and the Special Exhibitions Gallery.