Conference Center Services and Amenities
Relax. Retreat. Renew.
Come and experience the beauty and grace of the University of Saint Mary of the Lake and exceptional hospitality of the USML Conference Center teams.
Our experienced event planners will adeptly guide you throughout the planning process and be attentive during the execution of your function. Our Guest Services team strives to anticipate your group’s every need and deliver best of class service.
The goal of our event planning and guest services team is to ensure that you and your guests are well taken care of – being attentive to the details, addressing any special requests, and preventing distractions – all to ensure that you and your guests have stress-free and memorable stay with us.
Conference Center Meeting Hall
Providing unique one-of-a-kind meeting spaces, our meeting facilities can accommodate a range of attendees from small group gatherings to larger group conferences.
Additional information on the Conference Center Meeting Hall information:
- Eight dedicated meeting rooms with basic in-room AV (projection and sound systems) with wireless internet access can accommodate groups from four to 244 attendees.
- AV equipment to conduct hybrid meetings is available for an additional fee.
- Personalized setup of the meeting spaces conducive to each group’s needs.
- Refreshing of the meeting room during the day.
- Large windows in all meeting rooms/no air walls.
- Complimentary WIFI in the meeting rooms and for all conference center guests during your stay.
- Complimentary access to the Conference Center Coffee Room, which includes a beverage bar, with a selection of coffees, teas, juices, soda and water for your guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
Conference Center Lodge
Recently refreshed, all sleeping rooms were updated to help guests relax and unwind.
Each room has a comfortable chair and ottoman with floor lighting to provide a place to quietly read, journal, reflect, or pray. The new comfortable mattresses, pillows and blankets, all were carefully chosen to help provide a good night’s rest. Or if there is work to be done, each sleeping room has a writing desk and chair perfect for catching up on emails or finishing your project. Free from distraction, the sleeping rooms do not have any televisions, clocks, or radios.
Additional information on the Conference Center Lodge:
- Single or double occupancy bookings
- 155 sleeping rooms are appointed with either two twin-size, one full-size and one twin-size, or one full-size beds
- Private bathroom in every sleeping room with towels, shower, sink and toilet.
- Access to the Conference Center Chapel, located on the second floor, for personal prayer and reflection when not in use for a private liturgy. Schedule is posted daily.
Included in the room rates:
- Wireless internet access
- Guest computers and printers available in Conference Center Lodge Living Room
- Laundry machine usage
- A beverage bar, which includes a selection of coffees, teas, soda, water, to enjoy throughout your is stay conveniently located in the Conference Center Lodge Living Room along with access to a TV.
- Access to the Conference Center kitchenette which has a refrigerator and microwave.
- Note: Guest will need to bring their own toiletries and hair dryer. Courtesy ones are available at the Front Desk should a guest forget these items.
Known for their exceptional service and culinary offerings, the Dining team provides delicious and satisfying meals daily in our beautiful Dining Hall.
Additional information on Dining Services:
- Dining Room can seat up to 320 people and provides:
- Daily selections from our hot and cold buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Full beverage bar with coffees, teas, juices, sodas and water.
- Full-service catering including refreshment stations, AM or PM breaks, and other hospitality offerings can be arranged.
- Elevated banquet dinners, receptions and socials may also be booked.
- Regarding dietary needs, the Dining staff strives to meet individual requests by accommodating allergies and other dietary restrictions whenever possible including:
- All dishes on the buffet lines are labeled and include information on calorie counts, gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut information.
- Each meal has a vegetarian or vegan offering.
- Special requests and other dietary restrictions should be provided upon booking.
The moment you enter our campus, the tranquil, natural surroundings of this 1,000+ acre environment allows you to easily let go of the distractions of everyday life. Take a walk on our nature trail, enjoy one of our may prayer gardens, or simply enjoy the quiet serenity of this beautiful setting.
.While on campus, guests have access to the public areas of the campus grounds and prayer gardens including:
- The nature trail around St. Mary’s Lake.
- The Grotto
- The outdoor Stations of the Cross
- The Divine Mercy Garden, the Saint Thérèse Garden, and our other many prayer gardens on the campus grounds.
- The Feehan Library or the McEssy Theological Center during posted hours of operation.
- The Chapel of the Immaculate Conception for personal prayer or reflection from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily (unless otherwise posted for a private liturgy).
- Welcome Center/Bookstore.