You are invited to join a special Mundelein Seminary community of vocations supporters who are committed to the preparation of holy parish priests. As a Class of 2025 Sponsor, you will follow a class of seminarians for four years, from Theology I to Ordination, as they study, learn, and discern God’s holy call for their lives. For 100 years, Mundelein Seminary has been forming priests who meet the changing needs of parishes across the country and the world.
Your prayerful four-year commitment of a gift of $5,ooo annually, or more, will make you a Class of 2025 Sponsor and allow you to accompany these future priests and see firsthand what formation looks like at Mundelein Seminary.
As a Mundelein Class Sponsor, you are a vital member of the seminary family accompanying your specific class of seminarians as they discern their path to the priesthood.
Through a multi-year commitment, your gift will cover tuition assistance and other programmatic expenses that directly support seminarian education and formation to ensure the Church has priests for generations to come.
As a Class of 2025 Sponsor, you will:
- Get to know the seminarians whom you are supporting at a community Mass and lunch on campus exclusively for Mundelein Class Sponsors to see the impact of your generosity. Receive special correspondence from not only the seminarians but also the faculty and staff helping to form these men.
- Attend Masses and witness holy milestones for your class such as the Installation of Acolytes in Theology I, Installation of Lectors in Theology II, Ordination to the Diaconate in Theology III, and finally Ordination to the Priesthood in Theology IV.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of seminarian programs and the path to ordination through communications from Father John Kartje, Mundelein Seminary leadership, and seminarians. Learn more about Mundelein’s rich academic life with opportunities to engage with and experience lectures from seminary faculty members on campus and online.
- Be the first to know about seminary events and initiatives directly from our Rector and share these opportunities with your parish and community as a Mundelein Seminary ambassador.
- Receive expressive tokens of appreciation as your relationship with our seminarians grows.