Retreat Opportunity in May 2021
Face to Face with the Infinite Beauty of God
Friday, May 28 to Sunday, May 30
Come and join us for a spiritual respite at the University of Saint Mary of the Lake/Mundelein Seminary campus at our Conference Center from Friday, May 28 to Sunday, May 30.
Join Fr. Bradley Zamora, Director of Worship for USML, on a weekend that will take you on a walking pilgrimage through the campus to discover the infinite beauty of God in the gift of our creation—“our common home.” Some of our favorite Catholic devotions will serve as our guide as we seek to encounter Jesus through prayer, community and “all things bright and beautiful.”
For a rate of $211 (single occupancy) or $326 (double occupancy), you will experience:
- A private room with bathroom for two nights/three days.
- Dinner on Friday, three meals on Saturday, brunch on Sunday.
- Scheduled activities:
- Saturday Morning Rosary Walk around St. Mary’s Lake.
- Saturday Afternoon “Way of the Cross” in the Francis Cardinal George, OMI Memorial Garden.
- Saturday Night Prayer at the Divine Mercy Shrine at the Lakefront.
- Sunday Morning Outdoor Mass at the Lourdes Grotto.
Additionally, private retreatants may choose to participate:
- Access USML campus including a 3.1-mile walking trail around St. Mary’s Lake and our other beautiful prayer gardens.
- 24-hour access to the Conference Center’s private chapel.
*In the event of rain, indoor liturgical options will be arranged in our Conference Center Chapel.