Please join us at this year’s 25th Annual Rector’s Classic Golf Outing and Awards Dinner on Thursday, September 22, 2016 at Pine Meadow Golf Course.
The Annual Rector’s Classic is Mundelein Seminary’s second largest fundraiser supporting the education and formation of our seminarians’ training for the priesthood. At this year’s event, we will be honoring Lawrence P. and Sheila Marshall with the 2016 Joseph Cardinal Bernardin “In Service of One Another” Catholic Humanitarian Award.
The tournament will be played at the historic Pine Meadow Golf Course at Mundelein Seminary with the awards dinner following on the Seminary’s majestic campus. Continually rated as one of the top 50 public ranges to play by the Golf Range Association of America and recently voted as “One of the Best Courses You Can Play” by Golfweek, Pine Meadow offers scenic fairways and magnificent greens. Note that foursomes for this event will be limited to the first 32 registered.
All golfers will enjoy:
- Gifts from TaylorMade, a supporting contributor to the event.
- Prizes for the lowest-net foursomes and Beat the Seminarian course contests.
- Lunch at the course, shuttle service to and from the golf course, practice balls on the driving range, golf bag handling, shoe shine service, individual changing rooms and showers, and more!
- Following golf, a reception, dinner and awards ceremony will be held on the campus of Mundelein Seminary.
If you aren’t a golfer, please join us for the reception, dinner and awards ceremony where you can participate in:
- A raffle for $25 a ticket (5 for $100). Top prize is $5,000. Second prize is $2,000. Third prize is Two roundtrip tickets anywhere in the continental US.
- A silent auction showcasing many great items including sports memorabilia from your favorite Chicago teams, hotel stays and so much more!
There are many opportunities available for golfers and non-golfers alike, and your generous support will directly help to further the faith and formation of future parish priests.
Download a registration form today or register online.
For more information, please call 847-970-4830! See you on September 22!