Please join us at this year’s 28th Annual Rector’s Classic Golf Outing and Awards Dinner to be held on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at Pine Meadow Golf Course.
The Annual Rector’s Classic is Mundelein Seminary’s second largest fundraiser supporting the education and formation of seminarians training for the priesthood.
The tournament will be played at the historic Pine Meadow Golf Course at Mundelein Seminary with the awards dinner following on the Seminary’s majestic campus. Continually rated as one of the top 50 public ranges to play by the Golf Range Association of America and recently voted as “One of the Best Courses You Can Play” by Golfweek, Pine Meadow offers scenic fairways and magnificent greens. Register early – foursomes are limited to the first 32 registered.
All golfers will enjoy:
- A gift from TaylorMade, a supporting contributor to the event ($100 value).
- Prizes for the lowest-net foursomes and Beat the Seminarian course contests.
- Lunch at the course, shuttle service to and from the golf course, practice balls on the driving range, golf bag handling, shoe shine service, individual changing rooms and showers, and more!
- Following golf, a reception, dinner and awards ceremony will be held on the campus of Mundelein Seminary.
Not golfing? Please join us for the reception dinner and awards ceremony in Mundelein Hall, where you can participate in:
- A cash and prize raffle for $25 a ticket (5 for $100).
- A silent auction showcasing many great items including sports memorabilia from your favorite Chicago teams, hotel stays and so much more!
- Honoring the “In Service of One Another” Award Recipient (to be announced soon!)
There are many opportunities available for both golfers and non-golfers, and your generous support will directly help to further the faith and formation of future parish priests, the heart of the diocese.
Sponsorship and Business Promotional Packages range from $750-$15,000. Early Sponsorship commitments can be made by completing the form below before July 31.
Online Event Registration will be open in early July. A dinner table reservation covers 8 guests for $1200 with an individual dinner ticket at $175.
10:00am Registration and Driving Range Open
11:15am Lunch (Food is available throughout.)
Noon Shotgun Start
5:15pm Walking Tour of Campus Highlights at USML
6pm Reception in Mundelein Hall and Dowdle Memorial Garden
7pm Dinner, Silent Auction, Raffle and Contest Winners
For additional information or if you would like to donate an item for the silent auction, please contact Bonnie Hansen, Manager, Events and Alumni Relations at 847-970-4910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on September 19!