We are grateful to the nearly 400 people who attended the Centennial Celebration of Mundelein and all those who tuned in to our online livestream. Thank you for supporting your seminarians and parish priests.
Hosted by Father Greg Sakowicz ’79 and Allison Rosati of NBC-5 Chicago, highlights of the evening included:
- Presentation of the As Those Who Serve Award posthumously to Cardinal George Mundelein
- Appearances by notable alumni priests and bishops
- Performances by the Mundelein Seminary Choir and Rich Daniels and the City Lights Orchestra
- A look at an innovative new formation program at Mundelein Seminary
- A tribute to Father Thomas Baima, provost of the University of Saint Mary of the Lake, who passed away on April 20.
Funds raised at the event supported the incoming seminarian Class of 2026. We encourage you to make a centennial gift in honor of the Celebration of Mundelein and the continuation of Cardinal Mundelein’s vision to form holy priests serving parishes across the country. Thank you for your generosity!