Lift Up Your Hearts: A Pastoral, Theological, and Historical Survey of The Roman Missal
This stimulating collection of essays, edited by Robert L. Tuzik, provides a detailed analysis and commentary regarding the third typical edition of The Roman Missal. In addition to the purpose and methodology of the translation process, this resource reflects upon particular prayers and texts of the revised Missal. Through study and reflection, all will come to appreciate the virtues of the English translation found in the third typical edition of The Roman Missal.
– The Role of the International Commission on English in the Liturgy in Producing the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal by Andrew R. Wadsworth
– The United States Bishops’ Committee on Divine Worship and
the Reception of the New Translation of The Roman Missal by Anthony F. Sherman
– Biblical and Patristic References in the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal by Robert L. Tuzik
– The Order of Mass: Comforting Words by Paul Turner
– The Four Eucharistic Prayers of The Roman Missal by James P. Moroney
– The Eucharistic Prayers for Various Needs and Occasions by James P. Moroney
– Eucharistic Prayers for Reconciliation by Ronald T. Kunkel
– Initiation Texts in The Roman Missal by Ronald J. Lewinski
– The Blessed Virgin Mary in the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal by James Presta
– The Gift of Song: Music and the New English Translation of the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal by Jerry Galipeau
Edited by Robert L. Tuzik.
Paperback, 6 x 9, 192 pages.