Make a gift in honor of your future parish priests!
As we joyfully anticipate the ordination of the Class of 2021, make a gift in honor of one of the graduating seminarians to support the men who will follow in his footsteps on their own path to the priesthood.
Fill out the form below and type the name of the seminarian you wish to honor in the “tribute gift” section. We will notify him of your gift. Scroll down to see a full list of the Class of 2021.
Thank you for supporting the next generation of holy, joyful parish priests. Your support is a sign of hope for the future of the Church. Be sure to follow Mundelein Seminary on social media for information on ordination dates and live streams in the coming weeks.
If you experience issues with your card processing, please scroll up to the top of the page to review any error messages. For help with this form, please contact us at 847-970-4816.
CHECK AND CASH GIFTS
The CARES Act permits all eligible individuals who do not itemize deductions to deduct $300 of contributions as an “above-the-line” deduction. This is effective for all tax years starting in 2020.
Give by mail by making checks payable to: “University of Saint Mary of the Lake/Mundelein Seminary” and send to:
Holly Gibout, Vice President of Development
University of Saint Mary of the Lake/Mundelein Seminary
1000 East Maple Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
* Prospective donors are urged to consult with their personal legal, tax and/or financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making philanthropic gifts to USML/Mundelein Seminary.
Please pray for the Ordination Class of 2021:
- Deacon Michael Barbarossa (Archdiocese of Seattle)
- Deacon Ryan Brady (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Sam Conforti (Diocese of Joliet)
- Deacon Martin Coolidge (Archdiocese of Dubuque)
- Deacon Robbie Cotta (Archdiocese of Atlanta)
- Deacon Jacob Dunne (Archdiocese of Dubuque)
- Deacon Mauricio Espino (Diocese of Las Vegas)
- Deacon Tony Famave (Diocese of San Jose)
- Deacon Brother Nathan Ford (St. John Cantius)
- Deacon Francis Gyau (Diocese of Las Cruces)
- Deacon Derek Hooper (Diocese of Jefferson City)
- Deacon Joby Joseph (St. Thomas–Syro Malabar Catholic Diocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Michael Kelly (Diocese of Yakima)
- Deacon Christopher Landfried (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Michael Lingaur (Diocese of Gaylord)
- Deacon Seth Lorenz (Diocese of Lubbock)
- Deacon Ankit Mathews (Syro Malabar–Kottayam)
- Deacon Andrew Matijevic (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Falasiko Matovu (Diocese of Kiyinda-Mityana, Uganda)
- Deacon Andrew Meng (Diocese of Wichita)
- Deacon Ritchie Ortiz-Juarez (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Nathaniel Resila (Diocese of Albany)
- Deacon Robert Ryan (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Leonel Sepulveda (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Will Stuever (Diocese of Wichita)
- Deacon Noah Thelen (Diocese of Grand Rapids)
- Deacon Kyle Tietz (Archdiocese of Dubuque)
- Deacon Daniel Villalobos (Archdiocese of Chicago)
- Deacon Peter Walusimbi (Diocese of Kiyinda, Mityana, Uganda)
- Deacon Elliot Zak (Diocese of Lafayette, IN)
- Deacon Sebastian Zebrowski (Archdiocese of Chicago)
You may call our office with any questions, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at 847-970-4816.