Signs, Questions and Next Steps
"Pray to know God's plan; develop a daily prayer and sacramental life with the guidance of a spiritual director."
Next Steps from Chicago Priest:
- Attend daily mass, if possible.
- Develop a daily prayer life with attentive gospel readings, or slowly saying the rosary, or praying from the heart.
- Pay attention to what you deeply desire. Bring your desires to Christ in prayer, at Mass, or in Adoration.
- Talk with a spiritual director or priest you know.
- Contact your Vocation Director in your diocese to find out if there are discernment opportunities